Go here for an update to this story. Technology company MSI resorted to overwhelming force - well, one armed, shaven-headed security goon - to curtail a casual visit to its IFA booth by a Register Hardware reporter. MSI security MSI at IFA: keep your filthy hands off my netbook And all we wanted to do was ask about the Wind …
Just as well...
..you didn't mention the war!
Crap publicity stunt?
What were they protecting? You'd have thought that at an Expo the company would be pleased to have punters crawling over their stuff. Unless they hired the goons/actors to intimate there was something at their stand that they didn't want anyone to get at -- in which case why the F bring it along? Save the money spent on clowns in security costumes and leave it at home.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth