Go here for an update to this story. Technology company MSI resorted to overwhelming force - well, one armed, shaven-headed security goon - to curtail a casual visit to its IFA booth by a Register Hardware reporter. MSI security MSI at IFA: keep your filthy hands off my netbook And all we wanted to do was ask about the Wind …
Just as well...
..you didn't mention the war!
Crap publicity stunt?
What were they protecting? You'd have thought that at an Expo the company would be pleased to have punters crawling over their stuff. Unless they hired the goons/actors to intimate there was something at their stand that they didn't want anyone to get at -- in which case why the F bring it along? Save the money spent on clowns in security costumes and leave it at home.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks