Go here for an update to this story. Technology company MSI resorted to overwhelming force - well, one armed, shaven-headed security goon - to curtail a casual visit to its IFA booth by a Register Hardware reporter. MSI security MSI at IFA: keep your filthy hands off my netbook And all we wanted to do was ask about the Wind …
Just as well...
..you didn't mention the war!
Crap publicity stunt?
What were they protecting? You'd have thought that at an Expo the company would be pleased to have punters crawling over their stuff. Unless they hired the goons/actors to intimate there was something at their stand that they didn't want anyone to get at -- in which case why the F bring it along? Save the money spent on clowns in security costumes and leave it at home.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook