Go here for an update to this story. Technology company MSI resorted to overwhelming force - well, one armed, shaven-headed security goon - to curtail a casual visit to its IFA booth by a Register Hardware reporter. MSI security MSI at IFA: keep your filthy hands off my netbook And all we wanted to do was ask about the Wind …
Just as well...
..you didn't mention the war!
Crap publicity stunt?
What were they protecting? You'd have thought that at an Expo the company would be pleased to have punters crawling over their stuff. Unless they hired the goons/actors to intimate there was something at their stand that they didn't want anyone to get at -- in which case why the F bring it along? Save the money spent on clowns in security costumes and leave it at home.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory