TomTom has rolled out a trio of satnavs that continuously adapt the directions they give you based on changing road conditions, ensuring you always get from A to B by the fastest route. TomTom Go 940 Live TomTom's Go 940 Live: knows the lay of the land The TomTom Go x40 Live range consists of the Go 540, 740 and flagship 940 …
It is to be hoped that it is better than TomTom Go Traffic which is total pants. It keeps changing it's mind, sends you off on a diversion then return you back to where you started. Extra distance, extra jams, no saving waste of space.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs