TomTom has rolled out a trio of satnavs that continuously adapt the directions they give you based on changing road conditions, ensuring you always get from A to B by the fastest route. TomTom Go 940 Live TomTom's Go 940 Live: knows the lay of the land The TomTom Go x40 Live range consists of the Go 540, 740 and flagship 940 …
It is to be hoped that it is better than TomTom Go Traffic which is total pants. It keeps changing it's mind, sends you off on a diversion then return you back to where you started. Extra distance, extra jams, no saving waste of space.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great