TomTom has rolled out a trio of satnavs that continuously adapt the directions they give you based on changing road conditions, ensuring you always get from A to B by the fastest route. TomTom Go 940 Live TomTom's Go 940 Live: knows the lay of the land The TomTom Go x40 Live range consists of the Go 540, 740 and flagship 940 …
It is to be hoped that it is better than TomTom Go Traffic which is total pants. It keeps changing it's mind, sends you off on a diversion then return you back to where you started. Extra distance, extra jams, no saving waste of space.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?