TomTom has rolled out a trio of satnavs that continuously adapt the directions they give you based on changing road conditions, ensuring you always get from A to B by the fastest route. TomTom Go 940 Live TomTom's Go 940 Live: knows the lay of the land The TomTom Go x40 Live range consists of the Go 540, 740 and flagship 940 …
It is to be hoped that it is better than TomTom Go Traffic which is total pants. It keeps changing it's mind, sends you off on a diversion then return you back to where you started. Extra distance, extra jams, no saving waste of space.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE