UK free-to-air satellite TV service Freesat has recruited another hardware maker: French digital TV receiver specialist Metronic. The manufacturer will offer Freesat HD set-top boxes and put them on sale by the end of the year, Freesat said today. Freesat launched back in May with standard-definition receiver hardware from …
heres hoping the Japanese big boys (Sony, Hitachi, JVC et al) join in with their own offerings
anything that helps avoid paying the Dirty Digger your hard-earned money is worth considering
Gonna need a hard drive before I bother.
Looked at the freesat website so many times, still no boxes with the hard drive in. Until they manage that I won't be jumping in. Also,the TV's are too big. A 32inch option with hard drive and a DVD player is what I want for the bedroom, and a 40inch TV is about the biggest I can get away with for my living room.
I'm assuming too that standard def looks better on freesat, some of my freeview channels are appallingly blocky.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks