Amazon.com is buying Shelfari – that is, according to the Seattle social networking start-up, but for now the online retail giant is keeping mum about the deal. Shelfari is a community and review site for books, or rather book readers. Co-founder and CEO Josh Hug cheerily announced the agreement in a blog post yesterday in which …
The rain has stopped...
, the birds are chirping and the biggest news of all - we're making a mint of you suckers. eat that.
paris, cause she eats and makes a mint...
Well lookee here
We got ourselves a reader, whatcha readin' fer boy?
If it's any good
then Amazon will quietly snuff it out.
waffle waitresses there..
Time to give up on the web.
And there was stupid old me thinking that Amazon was a discount bookstore --- no, it turns out to be a platform for people to share ideas?
It just goes to show I'm roadkill on the infosuperhighway and haven't understood anything of the intrinsic underlying dynamic whatchamacallit... web.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base