The heat rising from San Jose isn't merely an effect of a convention center full of GTX 280 cards being flipped on at once. Nvidia's decision to host its inaugural computing conference, Nvision 08, this week in the company's home town has fanned the flames of passion inside city officials. Mayor Chuck Reed along with the San …
"General Admission is only $10. Come join the excitement!" (from the web page)
No further comment needed.....
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA