The heat rising from San Jose isn't merely an effect of a convention center full of GTX 280 cards being flipped on at once. Nvidia's decision to host its inaugural computing conference, Nvision 08, this week in the company's home town has fanned the flames of passion inside city officials. Mayor Chuck Reed along with the San …
"General Admission is only $10. Come join the excitement!" (from the web page)
No further comment needed.....
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update