When Sony announced the PlayStation Portable PSP-3000 yesterday, it didn’t show the new model’s “advanced” LCD in action. Thankfully, the web has come to the rescue. PSP3000_LCD_01 Sony's PSP-2000 (top) and the new PSP-3000 Pictures courtesy Famitsu Sony claimed the 4.3in, 480 x 272, 16:9 ratio LCD screen on the PSP-3000, …
... I shall be able to see better the game that the guy sitting next to me on the tube is playing.
You've actually seen someone with a PSP ?
I have the original
I'll admit ive had a PSP since they came out... and its been sat in a draw for ages... but luckily because of this it had old firmware... which means its easily hacked... and now i actually use the damn thing!!! NES games for the win :)
wonder if the new one is hackable?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops