When Sony announced the PlayStation Portable PSP-3000 yesterday, it didn’t show the new model’s “advanced” LCD in action. Thankfully, the web has come to the rescue. PSP3000_LCD_01 Sony's PSP-2000 (top) and the new PSP-3000 Pictures courtesy Famitsu Sony claimed the 4.3in, 480 x 272, 16:9 ratio LCD screen on the PSP-3000, …
... I shall be able to see better the game that the guy sitting next to me on the tube is playing.
You've actually seen someone with a PSP ?
I have the original
I'll admit ive had a PSP since they came out... and its been sat in a draw for ages... but luckily because of this it had old firmware... which means its easily hacked... and now i actually use the damn thing!!! NES games for the win :)
wonder if the new one is hackable?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks