Feel a pressing need to shout at your phone even when no one's listening? Openstream's Cue-me browser, launched yesterday, implements the latest draft of the W3C Multimodal Interaction Activity, allowing you to do just that. The browser runs on Windows Mobile, Symbian and BlackBerry devices, with the inevitable iPhone version …
What sort of Web site will you get...
If you stub your toe while carrying your phone and shout "F*CK!"?
Things to do while waiting on downloads.
"Swearing won't make that page load any faster, you know"
But it kills the time while you wait.
What a weird video!
Did I hear right?
"It's our anniversary. I'm seeing him in a few hours. Now what can I say? Ars*hole"
That presentation looks like it's trying harder to convince themselves than us.
What about ars*hole?
"Something both of us loved recently."
Class! Although "All it takes is a cue" might be beyond the pale...
Why would anybody use this question mark
It just makes you look like an idiot. Sure, you can talk faster than you can type, but when you factor in punctuation and commands, keyboard+mouse is fastest.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs