Feel a pressing need to shout at your phone even when no one's listening? Openstream's Cue-me browser, launched yesterday, implements the latest draft of the W3C Multimodal Interaction Activity, allowing you to do just that. The browser runs on Windows Mobile, Symbian and BlackBerry devices, with the inevitable iPhone version …
What sort of Web site will you get...
If you stub your toe while carrying your phone and shout "F*CK!"?
Things to do while waiting on downloads.
"Swearing won't make that page load any faster, you know"
But it kills the time while you wait.
What a weird video!
Did I hear right?
"It's our anniversary. I'm seeing him in a few hours. Now what can I say? Ars*hole"
That presentation looks like it's trying harder to convince themselves than us.
What about ars*hole?
"Something both of us loved recently."
Class! Although "All it takes is a cue" might be beyond the pale...
Why would anybody use this question mark
It just makes you look like an idiot. Sure, you can talk faster than you can type, but when you factor in punctuation and commands, keyboard+mouse is fastest.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst