A small island in the South Pacific has become the world’s first nation to see all of its children equipped with laptops through the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) project. The entire 500-strong body of primary and secondary school children in the nation of Niue, which is located just north east of New Zealand, have each been given …
Better not let them get too computer literate
They might want all their .nu domains back!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24