The server biz is still booming thanks to customers buying up x86 boxes. The current worldwide economic agitation doesn't seem to have affected with major vendors with all of the big names shipping more metal in the second quarter of 2008 than the same period last year, according to the latest bean counting from Gartner. Global …
Re: circling sharks
Just to be as big a pain as possible, and to conduct self-therapy for the insanity that is Sun Microsystems' senior executive management, I have written a short blog post related to this article:
Sun: this is the definition of incompetence
If you've blamed the market for your cruddy results and then the Gartner market share numbers show your number one competitor growing by 25% in the same period, that, by definition, means you are incompetent.
Paris, because at least she knows when she's finished...
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant