Intel has demo'd the third incarnation of its kid-friendly Classmate PC, a new model that incorporates not only a touchscreen but also one that swivels into a tablet mode. Intel Classmate PC 3 Intel Classmate PC 3 Intel's Classmate PC: now third-gen, now works in tablet mode The new machine will also gain the Atom processor …
Atom an upgrade????
From what I have seen a celeron m 900MHz still wollops the atom 1.6Ghz in terms of performance.
The atom's really clocks are very misleading in terms of performance.
Old Man Rant . . .
Kids eh? Don't know they're born etc . . .
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack