Intel has demo'd the third incarnation of its kid-friendly Classmate PC, a new model that incorporates not only a touchscreen but also one that swivels into a tablet mode. Intel Classmate PC 3 Intel Classmate PC 3 Intel's Classmate PC: now third-gen, now works in tablet mode The new machine will also gain the Atom processor …
Atom an upgrade????
From what I have seen a celeron m 900MHz still wollops the atom 1.6Ghz in terms of performance.
The atom's really clocks are very misleading in terms of performance.
Old Man Rant . . .
Kids eh? Don't know they're born etc . . .
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?