Intel has demo'd the third incarnation of its kid-friendly Classmate PC, a new model that incorporates not only a touchscreen but also one that swivels into a tablet mode. Intel Classmate PC 3 Intel Classmate PC 3 Intel's Classmate PC: now third-gen, now works in tablet mode The new machine will also gain the Atom processor …
Atom an upgrade????
From what I have seen a celeron m 900MHz still wollops the atom 1.6Ghz in terms of performance.
The atom's really clocks are very misleading in terms of performance.
Old Man Rant . . .
Kids eh? Don't know they're born etc . . .
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise