Intel has demo'd the third incarnation of its kid-friendly Classmate PC, a new model that incorporates not only a touchscreen but also one that swivels into a tablet mode. Intel Classmate PC 3 Intel Classmate PC 3 Intel's Classmate PC: now third-gen, now works in tablet mode The new machine will also gain the Atom processor …
Atom an upgrade????
From what I have seen a celeron m 900MHz still wollops the atom 1.6Ghz in terms of performance.
The atom's really clocks are very misleading in terms of performance.
Old Man Rant . . .
Kids eh? Don't know they're born etc . . .
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY