Intel has demo'd the third incarnation of its kid-friendly Classmate PC, a new model that incorporates not only a touchscreen but also one that swivels into a tablet mode. Intel Classmate PC 3 Intel Classmate PC 3 Intel's Classmate PC: now third-gen, now works in tablet mode The new machine will also gain the Atom processor …
Atom an upgrade????
From what I have seen a celeron m 900MHz still wollops the atom 1.6Ghz in terms of performance.
The atom's really clocks are very misleading in terms of performance.
Old Man Rant . . .
Kids eh? Don't know they're born etc . . .
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests