Many gamers claim that the Wii makes them fitter. But now an add-on’s in development that promises you the pecs you've always dreamed of. Wii_sqweeze InterAction Laboratories' Wii Sqweeze Picture courtesy Exergamelab At the GC Developers Conference, held in Leipzig this week, a blogger spied and tried an add-on called the …
surely we're only a few steps away from having a home gym apparatus that you can plug into your wii: then you'd sit down on the bench press, and do your weights and feel pleased that some stupid cartoon your 50" plasma screen benched 2kg 5 times today, up on 1kg last year.
why can't these screen junkies excercise for themselves - are they seriously that disconnected from their bodies and the outside world??
Paris - because even that airhead is capable of getting a more ... uh ... fulfilling workout than a wii can provide
Quote: "Paris - because even that airhead is capable of getting a more ... uh ... fulfilling workout than a wii can provide"
Have you actually watched Paris's video? I've seen bags of spuds that are more active...
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap