Many gamers claim that the Wii makes them fitter. But now an add-on’s in development that promises you the pecs you've always dreamed of. Wii_sqweeze InterAction Laboratories' Wii Sqweeze Picture courtesy Exergamelab At the GC Developers Conference, held in Leipzig this week, a blogger spied and tried an add-on called the …
surely we're only a few steps away from having a home gym apparatus that you can plug into your wii: then you'd sit down on the bench press, and do your weights and feel pleased that some stupid cartoon your 50" plasma screen benched 2kg 5 times today, up on 1kg last year.
why can't these screen junkies excercise for themselves - are they seriously that disconnected from their bodies and the outside world??
Paris - because even that airhead is capable of getting a more ... uh ... fulfilling workout than a wii can provide
Quote: "Paris - because even that airhead is capable of getting a more ... uh ... fulfilling workout than a wii can provide"
Have you actually watched Paris's video? I've seen bags of spuds that are more active...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things