A murdered Puerto Rican man who always insisted he'd like to spend his own wake on foot has been granted his wish after grieving relatives propped him in a corner of his house for three days while they said their goodbyes. According to El Nuevo Día, 24-year-old Ángel Pantoja Medina was a good friend of the funeral directors …
He looks a bit
stiff in that pose.
Can't decide if that's downright disgusting or fantastically funny.
Paris, because she'd still hit it.
Incredibly poor taste...
...keep it up.
That is messed up
I wonder if anyone pushed him over.
I trust they had...
.. a stiff drink in remembrance of him?
I know, I'm going. No need to push...
He's not dead.......he's clearly fallen asleep in the corner whilst learning against that wall :)
I'm not dead yet... (c) Monty Python
Still Life (sic)
I Aten't Dead (c) Esme Weatherwax
Mine is the one with brass handles and silk lining.
He's pinin' for the fjords...
no sense of humor
Talk about missed opportunities, he should have requested that they pose him in the "Capt Morgan" stance.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2