A murdered Puerto Rican man who always insisted he'd like to spend his own wake on foot has been granted his wish after grieving relatives propped him in a corner of his house for three days while they said their goodbyes. According to El Nuevo Día, 24-year-old Ángel Pantoja Medina was a good friend of the funeral directors …
He looks a bit
stiff in that pose.
Can't decide if that's downright disgusting or fantastically funny.
Paris, because she'd still hit it.
Incredibly poor taste...
...keep it up.
That is messed up
I wonder if anyone pushed him over.
I trust they had...
.. a stiff drink in remembrance of him?
I know, I'm going. No need to push...
He's not dead.......he's clearly fallen asleep in the corner whilst learning against that wall :)
I'm not dead yet... (c) Monty Python
Still Life (sic)
I Aten't Dead (c) Esme Weatherwax
Mine is the one with brass handles and silk lining.
He's pinin' for the fjords...
no sense of humor
Talk about missed opportunities, he should have requested that they pose him in the "Capt Morgan" stance.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action