Nike looks set to capitalise on its partnership with Apple by launching a workout application for the iPhone - if leaked images are to be believed. Nike_plus_pics The Nike+ iPhone app Screengrabs courtesy iPhon.fr Pictures have appeared online that appear to show an iPhone application called Nike+, which plots a runner’s …
I reckon this is a fake, from what I believe the Coldplay song is named "Violet Hill", not "Violent Hill". Seems to me that Nike would have the correct title for the song, and some Frenchman has knocked this together in Photoshop, and miss-spelt the name!
I'm inclined to agree with the above... hardly a difficult mock-up to make and a major typo
I hope they do make such an app though, it's the one thing that's always irritated me about the current Nike+ with my Nano.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK