Nike looks set to capitalise on its partnership with Apple by launching a workout application for the iPhone - if leaked images are to be believed. Nike_plus_pics The Nike+ iPhone app Screengrabs courtesy iPhon.fr Pictures have appeared online that appear to show an iPhone application called Nike+, which plots a runner’s …
I reckon this is a fake, from what I believe the Coldplay song is named "Violet Hill", not "Violent Hill". Seems to me that Nike would have the correct title for the song, and some Frenchman has knocked this together in Photoshop, and miss-spelt the name!
I'm inclined to agree with the above... hardly a difficult mock-up to make and a major typo
I hope they do make such an app though, it's the one thing that's always irritated me about the current Nike+ with my Nano.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory