Nike looks set to capitalise on its partnership with Apple by launching a workout application for the iPhone - if leaked images are to be believed. Nike_plus_pics The Nike+ iPhone app Screengrabs courtesy iPhon.fr Pictures have appeared online that appear to show an iPhone application called Nike+, which plots a runner’s …
I reckon this is a fake, from what I believe the Coldplay song is named "Violet Hill", not "Violent Hill". Seems to me that Nike would have the correct title for the song, and some Frenchman has knocked this together in Photoshop, and miss-spelt the name!
I'm inclined to agree with the above... hardly a difficult mock-up to make and a major typo
I hope they do make such an app though, it's the one thing that's always irritated me about the current Nike+ with my Nano.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers