If you’re hunched over the desk as you read this story then, ironically, this article could save your spine. That’s because it’s about a gadget that’s claimed to improve your posture. iPosture iPosture vibrates to remind you to sit up straight The iPosture is a 1in-wide white dongle that clips onto your clothing and is loaded …
Is that the same model from the EE PC? Obviously, this is designed only for young blonde women
Wearable Intelligent Nano Sensor
Wouldn't a tilt switch be cheaper?
<cynical>Probably the reality anyway</cynical>
Umm, so obvious it HURTS
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?