If you’re hunched over the desk as you read this story then, ironically, this article could save your spine. That’s because it’s about a gadget that’s claimed to improve your posture. iPosture iPosture vibrates to remind you to sit up straight The iPosture is a 1in-wide white dongle that clips onto your clothing and is loaded …
Is that the same model from the EE PC? Obviously, this is designed only for young blonde women
Wearable Intelligent Nano Sensor
Wouldn't a tilt switch be cheaper?
<cynical>Probably the reality anyway</cynical>
Umm, so obvious it HURTS
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests