If you’re hunched over the desk as you read this story then, ironically, this article could save your spine. That’s because it’s about a gadget that’s claimed to improve your posture. iPosture iPosture vibrates to remind you to sit up straight The iPosture is a 1in-wide white dongle that clips onto your clothing and is loaded …
Is that the same model from the EE PC? Obviously, this is designed only for young blonde women
Wearable Intelligent Nano Sensor
Wouldn't a tilt switch be cheaper?
<cynical>Probably the reality anyway</cynical>
Umm, so obvious it HURTS
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?