With cloud services losing their 24x7 luster, Hyperic is today expected to step up with its second service probing for potential weaknesses. Hyperic plans to announce CloudStatus - Google App Engine, for developers to spot potential problems with Google's hosted service. CloudStatus uses a set of plug ins that tap Google App …
"Lustre" - luster is American usage.
Gavin works out of the US office. He uses US English. Or American, whichever you prefer.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes