Google's Android security team has appealed to bug hunters to help it iron out flaws in the platform. In a posting to a full disclosure mailing list, Android security staff concede that security bugs in complex software stacks are inevitable. They are inviting help from the security community in identifying and ironing out …
Too busy making money on the Apple App store.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account