Dell has had a flash of artistic inspiration; five "bold and contemporary" designs were crafted by urban artist Mike 'Emperor' Ming and feature on the Studio 15 and Studio 17 laptops. Dell_seaweed_Sea_sky Dell's 'Seaweed' (left) and 'Sea Sky' laptops Users can choose between “Red Swirl”, “Seaweed”, “Sunburst”, “Bunch O …
but not as bad as those belonging to the guy sat opposite me on the train!
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook