Dell has had a flash of artistic inspiration; five "bold and contemporary" designs were crafted by urban artist Mike 'Emperor' Ming and feature on the Studio 15 and Studio 17 laptops. Dell_seaweed_Sea_sky Dell's 'Seaweed' (left) and 'Sea Sky' laptops Users can choose between “Red Swirl”, “Seaweed”, “Sunburst”, “Bunch O …
but not as bad as those belonging to the guy sat opposite me on the train!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk