Dell has had a flash of artistic inspiration; five "bold and contemporary" designs were crafted by urban artist Mike 'Emperor' Ming and feature on the Studio 15 and Studio 17 laptops. Dell_seaweed_Sea_sky Dell's 'Seaweed' (left) and 'Sea Sky' laptops Users can choose between “Red Swirl”, “Seaweed”, “Sunburst”, “Bunch O …
but not as bad as those belonging to the guy sat opposite me on the train!
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats