Dell has had a flash of artistic inspiration; five "bold and contemporary" designs were crafted by urban artist Mike 'Emperor' Ming and feature on the Studio 15 and Studio 17 laptops. Dell_seaweed_Sea_sky Dell's 'Seaweed' (left) and 'Sea Sky' laptops Users can choose between “Red Swirl”, “Seaweed”, “Sunburst”, “Bunch O …
but not as bad as those belonging to the guy sat opposite me on the train!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia