The Terminator said he’d be back, but we didn’t know he meant as a consumer gadget. But the robot that once tried to destroy the human race has been recycled, into a DVD player. T2_DVD_02 The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but this is new... Pics courtesy Myvoi.com Lift up the robot’s silver skull and a DVD …
Chronicles Was Great
You didn't even watch the Sarah Connor Chronicles to say it was "truly awful". It was arguably the best show on last year, with Battlestar pipping it to the post.
As far as a DVD player...this is the thing that is "truely aweful". I cannot imagine using it.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great