The Terminator said he’d be back, but we didn’t know he meant as a consumer gadget. But the robot that once tried to destroy the human race has been recycled, into a DVD player. T2_DVD_02 The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but this is new... Pics courtesy Myvoi.com Lift up the robot’s silver skull and a DVD …
Chronicles Was Great
You didn't even watch the Sarah Connor Chronicles to say it was "truly awful". It was arguably the best show on last year, with Battlestar pipping it to the post.
As far as a DVD player...this is the thing that is "truely aweful". I cannot imagine using it.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update