Intel has filed a lawsuit against Negotiated Data Solutions, LLC (N-Data) in a royalties dispute about the industry standard for Ethernet computer networking. Chipzilla wants a court to rule that N-Data's patents are invalid or were already paid under an agreement with National Semiconductor Corporation, which originally owned …
GO Intel GO!!
PUT THAT TROLL BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE!!!!
When will the US Gov't stand up like its got a big Texan pair and squash/put an end to this type of crap. That or they go back to who's the quickest on the draw duals like the good ol days in Texas. Tis a dark day for that state, tradin in their 6 shooter for lawers. Sad sad day......
Paris because she knows what its like to have a loaded weapon go off in her hands.. :P
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion