Intel has filed a lawsuit against Negotiated Data Solutions, LLC (N-Data) in a royalties dispute about the industry standard for Ethernet computer networking. Chipzilla wants a court to rule that N-Data's patents are invalid or were already paid under an agreement with National Semiconductor Corporation, which originally owned …
GO Intel GO!!
PUT THAT TROLL BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE!!!!
When will the US Gov't stand up like its got a big Texan pair and squash/put an end to this type of crap. That or they go back to who's the quickest on the draw duals like the good ol days in Texas. Tis a dark day for that state, tradin in their 6 shooter for lawers. Sad sad day......
Paris because she knows what its like to have a loaded weapon go off in her hands.. :P
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks