Intel has filed a lawsuit against Negotiated Data Solutions, LLC (N-Data) in a royalties dispute about the industry standard for Ethernet computer networking. Chipzilla wants a court to rule that N-Data's patents are invalid or were already paid under an agreement with National Semiconductor Corporation, which originally owned …
GO Intel GO!!
PUT THAT TROLL BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE!!!!
When will the US Gov't stand up like its got a big Texan pair and squash/put an end to this type of crap. That or they go back to who's the quickest on the draw duals like the good ol days in Texas. Tis a dark day for that state, tradin in their 6 shooter for lawers. Sad sad day......
Paris because she knows what its like to have a loaded weapon go off in her hands.. :P
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst