If aliens recently invaded your home to enslave your womenfolk, then don’t fret. Simply log onto Xbox Live and call up the ultimate cigar smoking hero, who’s all about alien bashing and leering at ladies. Duke_Nukem Duke's said to be part Arnie, part Stallone and part Bronson Yes, that’s right, Duke Nukem 3D has finally been …
"Shake It Baby"
All Females Please Oblige
Hopefully the same things that made it good to play, the comedy, the adult theme of his language and the fact he can spend money in a strip club will live on. (As well as links to real life, like the OJ car chase in the bar, or the fact you can play pool on the table, or that fact that the macdonalds restaurant had dogs in a cage in the back room with a picture of the meat carvings on the wall)
And hopefully it will make it's way to the PC.
Updated, or the same?
So is it the same old DN3D? Or have they updated it somewhat?
And if it's updated, will it be released as a nostalgia game for PC too? Or can you already get an updated OpenGL based one?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait