Michael and KITT have suffered a setback that’s prevented the Knight Rider-themed satnav from hitting the shops on time. It was originally thought that the much-hyped GPS gadget would appear – in the US at least – sometime this month. But according to Amazon.com, the Knight Rider satnav now won’t make its first outing until 24 …
it would only be worth the bucks
if it has the theme tune button for the motorway. and Aroad cruises
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook