Michael and KITT have suffered a setback that’s prevented the Knight Rider-themed satnav from hitting the shops on time. It was originally thought that the much-hyped GPS gadget would appear – in the US at least – sometime this month. But according to Amazon.com, the Knight Rider satnav now won’t make its first outing until 24 …
it would only be worth the bucks
if it has the theme tune button for the motorway. and Aroad cruises
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA