Michael and KITT have suffered a setback that’s prevented the Knight Rider-themed satnav from hitting the shops on time. It was originally thought that the much-hyped GPS gadget would appear – in the US at least – sometime this month. But according to Amazon.com, the Knight Rider satnav now won’t make its first outing until 24 …
it would only be worth the bucks
if it has the theme tune button for the motorway. and Aroad cruises
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro