Michael and KITT have suffered a setback that’s prevented the Knight Rider-themed satnav from hitting the shops on time. It was originally thought that the much-hyped GPS gadget would appear – in the US at least – sometime this month. But according to Amazon.com, the Knight Rider satnav now won’t make its first outing until 24 …
it would only be worth the bucks
if it has the theme tune button for the motorway. and Aroad cruises
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...