Intel is preparing solid-state drives with sustained read and write speeds of 240MB/s and 70MB/s, respectively. The gen comes from what's claimed to be a leaked roadmap slide that was subsequently posted by website Expreview. Intel's SSD scheme calls for the release of the laptop-friendly 2.5in X25-M in Q3 alongside a 1.8in …
240mb/s = omg!
0.25w when active?!
YES, this is progress in the storage department, FINALLY!
we can't get SSD's fast enough imo. bring it on!
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait