Intel is preparing solid-state drives with sustained read and write speeds of 240MB/s and 70MB/s, respectively. The gen comes from what's claimed to be a leaked roadmap slide that was subsequently posted by website Expreview. Intel's SSD scheme calls for the release of the laptop-friendly 2.5in X25-M in Q3 alongside a 1.8in …
240mb/s = omg!
0.25w when active?!
YES, this is progress in the storage department, FINALLY!
we can't get SSD's fast enough imo. bring it on!
p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast