The iPhone 3G’s camera zoom is, well, non-existent. So online retailer Brando has unveiled a telescope for star-gazing Apple fanatics. Brando_iPhone3G_telescope_01 Brando's iPhone 3G telescope kit Brando’s kit comprises of a 6x magnification telescope that screws onto a specially designed hard case, which protects the front …
"telescope for star-gazing"
Go on, if you ever get one, amuse us with the results next time the British summer deigns to oblige.
Full res results please!
For some reason I can't see these producing any fantastic results... But then, plenty of people buy other completely rubbish iAccessories.
Go directly to jail ...
Looks like just the thing they'll arrest you for (in the UK). You'll be arrested under the Terrorism Act section 47 ... "Any person an authorised person considers may be a threat to whatever the authorised person considers may be threatened may be arrested and their DNA and fingerprints taken and held indefinitely for whatever reason the authorised person thinks up at the time ..."
42 days in chokey for peering too closely with your iPhone. Well, if you've nothing to hide ...
Mine's the one with the hidden microchip.
I think you will find tha a 'single binocular' is called a monocular!
The case in point
The price of a tenner for the case and the monocular has to be a bargain when iPhone cases are a minimum of twenty quid!
You could get it and chuck the 'scope!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast