Is Seagate about to acquire SanDisk? That's one claim that's been doing the rounds at a US Flash storage conference this week. According to an EETimes report, that's what attendees at the Flash Memory Summit have been whispering. Neither party's commenting, of course. But would such a deal make sense? Solid-state storage may be …
Wash your mouth out. This filthy, meaningless, corporate-speak, without-my-pants phrase should be added to the proscribed list.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS