Is Seagate about to acquire SanDisk? That's one claim that's been doing the rounds at a US Flash storage conference this week. According to an EETimes report, that's what attendees at the Flash Memory Summit have been whispering. Neither party's commenting, of course. But would such a deal make sense? Solid-state storage may be …
Wash your mouth out. This filthy, meaningless, corporate-speak, without-my-pants phrase should be added to the proscribed list.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know