Is Seagate about to acquire SanDisk? That's one claim that's been doing the rounds at a US Flash storage conference this week. According to an EETimes report, that's what attendees at the Flash Memory Summit have been whispering. Neither party's commenting, of course. But would such a deal make sense? Solid-state storage may be …
Wash your mouth out. This filthy, meaningless, corporate-speak, without-my-pants phrase should be added to the proscribed list.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip