Is Seagate about to acquire SanDisk? That's one claim that's been doing the rounds at a US Flash storage conference this week. According to an EETimes report, that's what attendees at the Flash Memory Summit have been whispering. Neither party's commenting, of course. But would such a deal make sense? Solid-state storage may be …
Wash your mouth out. This filthy, meaningless, corporate-speak, without-my-pants phrase should be added to the proscribed list.
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods