Marks and Sparks has given the old-style school uniform a tech overhaul, by creating a blazer with integrated iPod cradle. Teachers beware. MnS_ipod_01 M&S' school blazer, with iPod connection The Recycled Stain Defence Blazer for iPod Stormwear jacket - phew - includes an iPod pocket that allows the pupil to discretely hide …
When I were a lad....
When I was at school, which was a mere 10 years ago, we weren't allowed anything like an ipod at school, and I believe that the rule in general still applies.
So here comes my question...yes, you guessed it....What's the point?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids