Marks and Sparks has given the old-style school uniform a tech overhaul, by creating a blazer with integrated iPod cradle. Teachers beware. MnS_ipod_01 M&S' school blazer, with iPod connection The Recycled Stain Defence Blazer for iPod Stormwear jacket - phew - includes an iPod pocket that allows the pupil to discretely hide …
When I were a lad....
When I was at school, which was a mere 10 years ago, we weren't allowed anything like an ipod at school, and I believe that the rule in general still applies.
So here comes my question...yes, you guessed it....What's the point?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity