Marks and Sparks has given the old-style school uniform a tech overhaul, by creating a blazer with integrated iPod cradle. Teachers beware. MnS_ipod_01 M&S' school blazer, with iPod connection The Recycled Stain Defence Blazer for iPod Stormwear jacket - phew - includes an iPod pocket that allows the pupil to discretely hide …
When I were a lad....
When I was at school, which was a mere 10 years ago, we weren't allowed anything like an ipod at school, and I believe that the rule in general still applies.
So here comes my question...yes, you guessed it....What's the point?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait