Marks and Sparks has given the old-style school uniform a tech overhaul, by creating a blazer with integrated iPod cradle. Teachers beware. MnS_ipod_01 M&S' school blazer, with iPod connection The Recycled Stain Defence Blazer for iPod Stormwear jacket - phew - includes an iPod pocket that allows the pupil to discretely hide …
When I were a lad....
When I was at school, which was a mere 10 years ago, we weren't allowed anything like an ipod at school, and I believe that the rule in general still applies.
So here comes my question...yes, you guessed it....What's the point?
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a reason we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods