HP looks set to adopt VIA's ultra low-power Nano processor, but as yet it's not known what the PC giant will use the CPU for. The claim that HP has placed an order for an unknown quantity of Nanos comes from industry moles cited by DigiTimes. If true, it's good news for VIA. How good depends on what HP plans to do with the …
Go on, HP
One thing that's been stopping me form considering a laptot is that the options boild down to either a high performance CPU with low res screen or a low performance CPU with a high res screen. If HP dumped the awful C7 and replaced it with a Nano, the 2133 (2134?) lookis like it will for the bill perfectly - quality construction, good performance, decent screen (can I have a matt finish one, please), nice keyboard etc. Just don't go raising the price...
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich