HP looks set to adopt VIA's ultra low-power Nano processor, but as yet it's not known what the PC giant will use the CPU for. The claim that HP has placed an order for an unknown quantity of Nanos comes from industry moles cited by DigiTimes. If true, it's good news for VIA. How good depends on what HP plans to do with the …
Go on, HP
One thing that's been stopping me form considering a laptot is that the options boild down to either a high performance CPU with low res screen or a low performance CPU with a high res screen. If HP dumped the awful C7 and replaced it with a Nano, the 2133 (2134?) lookis like it will for the bill perfectly - quality construction, good performance, decent screen (can I have a matt finish one, please), nice keyboard etc. Just don't go raising the price...
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball