HP looks set to adopt VIA's ultra low-power Nano processor, but as yet it's not known what the PC giant will use the CPU for. The claim that HP has placed an order for an unknown quantity of Nanos comes from industry moles cited by DigiTimes. If true, it's good news for VIA. How good depends on what HP plans to do with the …
Go on, HP
One thing that's been stopping me form considering a laptot is that the options boild down to either a high performance CPU with low res screen or a low performance CPU with a high res screen. If HP dumped the awful C7 and replaced it with a Nano, the 2133 (2134?) lookis like it will for the bill perfectly - quality construction, good performance, decent screen (can I have a matt finish one, please), nice keyboard etc. Just don't go raising the price...
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2