A mobile phone with a case made entirely from an eco-friendly material has been unveiled by Samsung. The case wrapping Samsung’s E200 is constructed entirely from what the manufacturer calls “bio-plastic,” which it's previously claimed is more environmentally friendly because it's naturally extracted from corn rather than …
Another thing to be made from Corn, don't these people read the news, apparently all this ethanol production is forcing the world to starve, plus the way corn prices are going this will be a hell of an expensive phone.
I'm not sure if that's accurate or not, but I reckon we should be making stuff out of algae, I love algae products, their so soft and huggable.
At least no African villages starved to death to make the iphone casing!
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks