A mobile phone with a case made entirely from an eco-friendly material has been unveiled by Samsung. The case wrapping Samsung’s E200 is constructed entirely from what the manufacturer calls “bio-plastic,” which it's previously claimed is more environmentally friendly because it's naturally extracted from corn rather than …
Another thing to be made from Corn, don't these people read the news, apparently all this ethanol production is forcing the world to starve, plus the way corn prices are going this will be a hell of an expensive phone.
I'm not sure if that's accurate or not, but I reckon we should be making stuff out of algae, I love algae products, their so soft and huggable.
At least no African villages starved to death to make the iphone casing!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle