Ofcom has admitted it will not start the auction of three chunks of 2GHz spectrum in October as promised, pushing the date back as litigation from T-Mobile and O2 drags on. The incumbent operators are not saying much in public, but the argument is over how Ofcom wants to sell three sections of spectrum around 2GHz (2010-2025MHz …
Do they plan some mass-migration (presumably from the unliveable North), or it it 6devices per person, concurrently in use? I think we should be told.
If neither, the only remaining thing is to label anything that moves and add a GPStransponder: after tagging about 300million animals, anything upwards from hedgehogs really, you can combine with GoogleMaps this real-time info to avoid hitting them --- this will improve car safety no end: similar to the Gatso-alerts-stuff, a beep whenever wildlife is dangerously close to the road.
RE: 300million extra?
Haven't you read the Daily Mail recently? It's 250million illegal immigrants.....
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default