Ofcom has admitted it will not start the auction of three chunks of 2GHz spectrum in October as promised, pushing the date back as litigation from T-Mobile and O2 drags on. The incumbent operators are not saying much in public, but the argument is over how Ofcom wants to sell three sections of spectrum around 2GHz (2010-2025MHz …
Do they plan some mass-migration (presumably from the unliveable North), or it it 6devices per person, concurrently in use? I think we should be told.
If neither, the only remaining thing is to label anything that moves and add a GPStransponder: after tagging about 300million animals, anything upwards from hedgehogs really, you can combine with GoogleMaps this real-time info to avoid hitting them --- this will improve car safety no end: similar to the Gatso-alerts-stuff, a beep whenever wildlife is dangerously close to the road.
RE: 300million extra?
Haven't you read the Daily Mail recently? It's 250million illegal immigrants.....
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory