A poll’s discovered that parents are more concerned about their kids playing Grand Theft Auto during a sleepover, than over their offspring drinking beer or watching a porno. Parental_fear_poll Parents are worried about GTA, and pot The poll of 1600 parents by What They Play – an organisation that claims to give parents an …
If you're worried your kids might play GTA 4 while at a friends house, how about doing the parenting thing and going to meet the friend's parents to see if they are hopeless retards of not. And invite the kids friend to your house instead if necessary.
Bloody moron parents.
GTA more harmful than porn???
Amazing! The (probably mostly) Americans have finally found something more notorious and harmful than sex!
Yeah, so what if...
... the kids drank a few beers, toked on a joint and THEN played GTA.
Heck, the parents would be gibbering wrecks fraught with concern for their nasty spoilt brattish uneducated obese little tykes.
Keep 'um at home locked inside the cupboard, that's what I'm preaching.
Kids shouldn't be seen, heard or even mentioned.
Lock them away till they're old enough to work and then send them down the coal mines or something. Then we can compete with Chinese manufacturing!
All that dope, booze and video games didn't do me no harm when I were a nipper, but if my parents had kept me locked in the cupboard for 18 years, I'd be a far more rounded individual.
Paris, because she's more harmful than GTA to young fragile egg-shell minds.
At least good ol' sex, drugs and rock n roll got you out in the open air (Glasto...)
Paris because I used the word sex.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew