NetApp's earnings climbed 11 per cent during its fiscal first quarter 2009, but margins were thin due to growing interest in low-end storage and an investment "surge" that the company expects to pay off in the second half of the year. "Our new fiscal year got off to a good start, and our efforts to increase awareness and sales …
11 per cent in 2009? Earnings from the future.. i'll invest in that!
11 per cent in 2009? Earnings from the future
Virtualiization or future proofing?
Not a mistake
A company's fiscal year often doesn't match the actual calendar year so that its year-end accounting work won't occur during the holidays or times of high activity.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests