NetApp's earnings climbed 11 per cent during its fiscal first quarter 2009, but margins were thin due to growing interest in low-end storage and an investment "surge" that the company expects to pay off in the second half of the year. "Our new fiscal year got off to a good start, and our efforts to increase awareness and sales …
11 per cent in 2009? Earnings from the future.. i'll invest in that!
11 per cent in 2009? Earnings from the future
Virtualiization or future proofing?
Not a mistake
A company's fiscal year often doesn't match the actual calendar year so that its year-end accounting work won't occur during the holidays or times of high activity.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it