Last month, Nvidia promised to bomb its second quarter. Today, the company delivered on those promises in smashing fashion. The graphics chip maker's revenue dropped 5 per cent to $892.7m. In addition, the company posted a net loss of $120.9m, which compares to a profit of $172.7m in the same period last year. Perhaps worst of …
If the stock had dived huge I wanted Via to pick them up
BTW $1BILLION DOLLARS, where did they find that!
where did they find one billion dollars?
they call up the US congress, and UN on video phone, smile, put pinky digit to mouth and say, "i want one billion dollars, or your laptops shall explode... mwahahaha!"
Re: $1 BILLION
Presumably there's a seriously large and very important mattress somewhere in the nVidia empire. They certainly didn't fund this out of profits.
Said mattress is probably vollueing at their performance and globbering for them right now.
I love stock markets...
NVIDIA lost $120.9m, will pay additional $196m, said that everything is much worse than expected and is buying extra $1bn worth of shares back... and share price is going up 10%!!!
I know, I know, share buyback and all... Still ridiculous, isn't it?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad