Virtual Iron is focusing on energy savings with the latest build of its self-titled virtual machine management software, Virtual Iron version 4.4. The refresh slated for later this month will add LivePower, a new "experimental feature" that moves virtual machines across physical servers to optimize CPU usage. When it detects …
*for Company Management and Beta Control of HyperVision
"Virtual Iron 4.4 sells for $799 per server socket. Note: the management software only works with the company's own version of the open-source Xen hypervisor."
That's a nice Proprietary Tie In..... *
IT's a Virtual Jungle out There ..... Be aware ...... http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3867803929/
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?