Virtual Iron is focusing on energy savings with the latest build of its self-titled virtual machine management software, Virtual Iron version 4.4. The refresh slated for later this month will add LivePower, a new "experimental feature" that moves virtual machines across physical servers to optimize CPU usage. When it detects …
*for Company Management and Beta Control of HyperVision
"Virtual Iron 4.4 sells for $799 per server socket. Note: the management software only works with the company's own version of the open-source Xen hypervisor."
That's a nice Proprietary Tie In..... *
IT's a Virtual Jungle out There ..... Be aware ...... http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3867803929/
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft