Virtual Iron is focusing on energy savings with the latest build of its self-titled virtual machine management software, Virtual Iron version 4.4. The refresh slated for later this month will add LivePower, a new "experimental feature" that moves virtual machines across physical servers to optimize CPU usage. When it detects …
*for Company Management and Beta Control of HyperVision
"Virtual Iron 4.4 sells for $799 per server socket. Note: the management software only works with the company's own version of the open-source Xen hypervisor."
That's a nice Proprietary Tie In..... *
IT's a Virtual Jungle out There ..... Be aware ...... http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3867803929/
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2