Today on the testing bench we’re looking at speaker docks for your iPod - but not the average thing you might splash 50 quid on and stick in your kitchen. Can't see the video? Then download Flash Player from Adobe.com These docks all cost upwards of £125 and are designed for those who appreciate serious audio quality. Hailing …
5 stars = 95%
Huh? Probably close enough to get an A* in GCSE Maths these days though!
Paris, because she can do the maths!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen