Today on the testing bench we’re looking at speaker docks for your iPod - but not the average thing you might splash 50 quid on and stick in your kitchen. Can't see the video? Then download Flash Player from Adobe.com These docks all cost upwards of £125 and are designed for those who appreciate serious audio quality. Hailing …
5 stars = 95%
Huh? Probably close enough to get an A* in GCSE Maths these days though!
Paris, because she can do the maths!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- FreeBSD abandoning hardware randomness