Today on the testing bench we’re looking at speaker docks for your iPod - but not the average thing you might splash 50 quid on and stick in your kitchen. Can't see the video? Then download Flash Player from Adobe.com These docks all cost upwards of £125 and are designed for those who appreciate serious audio quality. Hailing …
5 stars = 95%
Huh? Probably close enough to get an A* in GCSE Maths these days though!
Paris, because she can do the maths!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix