Today on the testing bench we’re looking at speaker docks for your iPod - but not the average thing you might splash 50 quid on and stick in your kitchen. Can't see the video? Then download Flash Player from Adobe.com These docks all cost upwards of £125 and are designed for those who appreciate serious audio quality. Hailing …
5 stars = 95%
Huh? Probably close enough to get an A* in GCSE Maths these days though!
Paris, because she can do the maths!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action