Napster continues to bumble along as one of those curious technology oddities haunting the NASDAQ exchange. The tethered download king posted revenue of $30.3m during its first quarter - an unhealthy drop from the $32.3m posted in the same period last year. Thanks to higher expenses, Napster also posted a wider net loss, hitting …
I think Napster should go back to it's original operating model....
peer2peer music sharing service.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen