Napster continues to bumble along as one of those curious technology oddities haunting the NASDAQ exchange. The tethered download king posted revenue of $30.3m during its first quarter - an unhealthy drop from the $32.3m posted in the same period last year. Thanks to higher expenses, Napster also posted a wider net loss, hitting …
I think Napster should go back to it's original operating model....
peer2peer music sharing service.
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go
- Microsoft breaks bug-bounty virginity in $100,000 contest