MessageLabs, the utility messaging service, said it is ready for an IPO if and when market conditions improve. Chief finance officer Stephen Chandler told the Reg: "We've been preparing for an IPO for several years; we've strengthened the board, moved to International Accounting Standards and if the markets improve we'll be …
Or is it still held up by it's "sister" company...?
Who knows.. The accounts probably make interesting reading that's for sure.. And if Google/Others didn't want them, what's wrong?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes