MessageLabs, the utility messaging service, said it is ready for an IPO if and when market conditions improve. Chief finance officer Stephen Chandler told the Reg: "We've been preparing for an IPO for several years; we've strengthened the board, moved to International Accounting Standards and if the markets improve we'll be …
Or is it still held up by it's "sister" company...?
Who knows.. The accounts probably make interesting reading that's for sure.. And if Google/Others didn't want them, what's wrong?
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Bada-Bing! Mozilla flips Firefox to YAHOO! for search
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop