MessageLabs, the utility messaging service, said it is ready for an IPO if and when market conditions improve. Chief finance officer Stephen Chandler told the Reg: "We've been preparing for an IPO for several years; we've strengthened the board, moved to International Accounting Standards and if the markets improve we'll be …
Or is it still held up by it's "sister" company...?
Who knows.. The accounts probably make interesting reading that's for sure.. And if Google/Others didn't want them, what's wrong?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...