Analysts EJL Wireless Research estimate that more than 12 million Chinese will be using TD-SCDMA handsets by 2012, though they also claim that Huawei won't be providing much of the infrastructure to support them. TD-SCDMA is a variant of CDMA designed to avoid paying patent fees to non-Chinese companies, and is the mandated 3G …
for a country
thats evolving etc they should just go straight to a 4G network
This is China we are talking about, they copy rather than inovate.
Before anybody pipes up, gunpowder, physics, geometry etc yes we all know the past achievements, but in the modern age Chinese discoveries are few and far between.
maybe there'll finally be a market that will embrace
Video Calling as they go mad for anything remotely modern.
and of course
it'll have been a wong time coming
mine's the one with the chopsticks in the pocket
Just what the world needs...
Another bloody country with the same approach as America to high-tech - go your own sweet way and expect the rest of the world (who you have gone to great pains to exclude) to clamour for it eventually... which they don't.
another nail in the coffin of Human interoperability. Excellent.
china is suppose to have a 4g network setup for the olympics, except its probaly just wimax trying to pass itself of as the next generation
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst