Most product launches end with a USB Flash drive holding the press notes being distributed, and the Register's got drawers full 'em. Thankfully, a biodegradable drive’s now available. Corn_flash_drive The corn Flash drive is biodegradable Manufacturer Hoshino states that the FD-300 biodegradable USB Flash drive is made from, …
So they re-engineered flash chips to make them out of corn?
Poor show reg, you used to see through these things.
They just probably couldn't resist it. "CORN-y flash drive"! Ahahaha!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS