Most product launches end with a USB Flash drive holding the press notes being distributed, and the Register's got drawers full 'em. Thankfully, a biodegradable drive’s now available. Corn_flash_drive The corn Flash drive is biodegradable Manufacturer Hoshino states that the FD-300 biodegradable USB Flash drive is made from, …
So they re-engineered flash chips to make them out of corn?
Poor show reg, you used to see through these things.
They just probably couldn't resist it. "CORN-y flash drive"! Ahahaha!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs