Most product launches end with a USB Flash drive holding the press notes being distributed, and the Register's got drawers full 'em. Thankfully, a biodegradable drive’s now available. Corn_flash_drive The corn Flash drive is biodegradable Manufacturer Hoshino states that the FD-300 biodegradable USB Flash drive is made from, …
So they re-engineered flash chips to make them out of corn?
Poor show reg, you used to see through these things.
They just probably couldn't resist it. "CORN-y flash drive"! Ahahaha!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base