Most product launches end with a USB Flash drive holding the press notes being distributed, and the Register's got drawers full 'em. Thankfully, a biodegradable drive’s now available. Corn_flash_drive The corn Flash drive is biodegradable Manufacturer Hoshino states that the FD-300 biodegradable USB Flash drive is made from, …
So they re-engineered flash chips to make them out of corn?
Poor show reg, you used to see through these things.
They just probably couldn't resist it. "CORN-y flash drive"! Ahahaha!
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps