AMD hopes to ignite the market for high-quality graphics accelerators with its new FirePro duo. The ATI FirePro V5700 and V3700 cards are aimed at a range of arenas, from CAD to medical imaging. The V5700 features 512MB of frame buffer memory and a 30bit display engine that AMD claimed can produce more than 1bn colours at any …
1 billion colors, eh?
"The V5700 ... can produce more than 1bn colours at any given time."
Great. Now all we need are monitors that can display 1 billion pixels.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015