AMD hopes to ignite the market for high-quality graphics accelerators with its new FirePro duo. The ATI FirePro V5700 and V3700 cards are aimed at a range of arenas, from CAD to medical imaging. The V5700 features 512MB of frame buffer memory and a 30bit display engine that AMD claimed can produce more than 1bn colours at any …
1 billion colors, eh?
"The V5700 ... can produce more than 1bn colours at any given time."
Great. Now all we need are monitors that can display 1 billion pixels.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers