Teradata appears to be surviving a global economic slowdown that's affecting some of its largest customers. The data warehouse maker this week reported second quarter revenue of $455m - a 6 per cent rise over the same period last year. (Although, that increase does include five percentage points worth of benefit from currency …
CMO, Teradata Corporation
Ashlee, many thanks for this astute and accurate report. We are focused on helping customers make faster smarter decisions so they can improve their competitive edge -- and it's helping us as well. I hope you'll take a look at my new blog, http://www.teradata.com/darryl/ -- a comment from you would make my day!
Re: CMO, Teradata Corporation
Astute and accurate? How dare you!
There will be no day making here.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln