Teradata appears to be surviving a global economic slowdown that's affecting some of its largest customers. The data warehouse maker this week reported second quarter revenue of $455m - a 6 per cent rise over the same period last year. (Although, that increase does include five percentage points worth of benefit from currency …
CMO, Teradata Corporation
Ashlee, many thanks for this astute and accurate report. We are focused on helping customers make faster smarter decisions so they can improve their competitive edge -- and it's helping us as well. I hope you'll take a look at my new blog, http://www.teradata.com/darryl/ -- a comment from you would make my day!
Re: CMO, Teradata Corporation
Astute and accurate? How dare you!
There will be no day making here.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize