Teradata appears to be surviving a global economic slowdown that's affecting some of its largest customers. The data warehouse maker this week reported second quarter revenue of $455m - a 6 per cent rise over the same period last year. (Although, that increase does include five percentage points worth of benefit from currency …
CMO, Teradata Corporation
Ashlee, many thanks for this astute and accurate report. We are focused on helping customers make faster smarter decisions so they can improve their competitive edge -- and it's helping us as well. I hope you'll take a look at my new blog, http://www.teradata.com/darryl/ -- a comment from you would make my day!
Re: CMO, Teradata Corporation
Astute and accurate? How dare you!
There will be no day making here.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers