Teradata appears to be surviving a global economic slowdown that's affecting some of its largest customers. The data warehouse maker this week reported second quarter revenue of $455m - a 6 per cent rise over the same period last year. (Although, that increase does include five percentage points worth of benefit from currency …
CMO, Teradata Corporation
Ashlee, many thanks for this astute and accurate report. We are focused on helping customers make faster smarter decisions so they can improve their competitive edge -- and it's helping us as well. I hope you'll take a look at my new blog, http://www.teradata.com/darryl/ -- a comment from you would make my day!
Re: CMO, Teradata Corporation
Astute and accurate? How dare you!
There will be no day making here.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked