Every poser needs somewhere to check they’re looking their very best. So, with that in mind, Sony Ericsson (SE) has launched a mirror the T700 handset. SE_T700 Sony Ericsson's T700 has a self-portrait mirror feature The handset has a self-portrait mirror function that enables the user to check their make-up, hair and whatever …
That little mirror
Are you talking about the little convex mirror next to the lens? That's been on SE phones for years!
.. have been on mobile phones of all makes for years, not just SE.
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things