Every poser needs somewhere to check they’re looking their very best. So, with that in mind, Sony Ericsson (SE) has launched a mirror the T700 handset. SE_T700 Sony Ericsson's T700 has a self-portrait mirror feature The handset has a self-portrait mirror function that enables the user to check their make-up, hair and whatever …
That little mirror
Are you talking about the little convex mirror next to the lens? That's been on SE phones for years!
.. have been on mobile phones of all makes for years, not just SE.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR