Oracle broke its regular patch release cycle on Wednesday to issue a patch for a vulnerability in WebLogic that has become the target of hacker attacks over recent days. Multiple versions of Oracle (formerly BEA) WebLogic application server software are affected by a buffer overflow flaw involving the Apache plug-in component of …
Why dump the workarounds?
Does anyone know why the workarounds are not being advised?
Maybe Hell has frozen over?
... it had to be said.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS