Oracle broke its regular patch release cycle on Wednesday to issue a patch for a vulnerability in WebLogic that has become the target of hacker attacks over recent days. Multiple versions of Oracle (formerly BEA) WebLogic application server software are affected by a buffer overflow flaw involving the Apache plug-in component of …
Why dump the workarounds?
Does anyone know why the workarounds are not being advised?
Maybe Hell has frozen over?
... it had to be said.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst