Oracle broke its regular patch release cycle on Wednesday to issue a patch for a vulnerability in WebLogic that has become the target of hacker attacks over recent days. Multiple versions of Oracle (formerly BEA) WebLogic application server software are affected by a buffer overflow flaw involving the Apache plug-in component of …
Why dump the workarounds?
Does anyone know why the workarounds are not being advised?
Maybe Hell has frozen over?
... it had to be said.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON