Oracle broke its regular patch release cycle on Wednesday to issue a patch for a vulnerability in WebLogic that has become the target of hacker attacks over recent days. Multiple versions of Oracle (formerly BEA) WebLogic application server software are affected by a buffer overflow flaw involving the Apache plug-in component of …
Why dump the workarounds?
Does anyone know why the workarounds are not being advised?
Maybe Hell has frozen over?
... it had to be said.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods