If you’ve got £600 spare to splash in Apple’s Application Store, then you can definitely spare another £7900 for a stylish iPhone 3G case. iphone_diamond_case Yours for just £7900 The Apple iPhone Diamond leather case is adorned with 272 diamonds, with a total mass of 6.8 carats. The stones are arranged in a crescent moon …
Does this mean Motorolas 'Uber Chav-Phone' title may be in danger ? Nah, 90% of chavs couldnt afford the J-Phone contract, expect a Rhinestone version of these cases for Razr's to be on your local street market soon.
Is it just me or if you're in need of a case for your phone because you keep scratching it, you're just going to be scratching the case instead, which means you'll be loosing diamonds left right and centre?
Presumably the company that offers this i-phone case can also supply you with an i-phone case case.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...