MySpace has teamed up with The Cloud to offer UK social networkers free access to Wi-fi hotspots, so they can keep up with what their pretend friends are up to while out socialising. The deal runs until October, and allows access to MySpace.com without charge from any of The Cloud's 7000 wi-fi hotspots. Anyone logging on to The …
Apologies are in order.
Some of my best friends are baboons and they state with the utmost emphasis that they wouldn't even want to be found dead at the so-called MySpaceSite (overal, they'd prefer not to be dead). Maybe those lowlife macaques, but not them.
"Wild? I was absolutely livid!"
Just to lighten the load round here a bit...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen