MySpace has teamed up with The Cloud to offer UK social networkers free access to Wi-fi hotspots, so they can keep up with what their pretend friends are up to while out socialising. The deal runs until October, and allows access to MySpace.com without charge from any of The Cloud's 7000 wi-fi hotspots. Anyone logging on to The …
Apologies are in order.
Some of my best friends are baboons and they state with the utmost emphasis that they wouldn't even want to be found dead at the so-called MySpaceSite (overal, they'd prefer not to be dead). Maybe those lowlife macaques, but not them.
"Wild? I was absolutely livid!"
Just to lighten the load round here a bit...
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network