True to its word, Google has unloaded the search engine marketing arm of Performics, the business unit it nabbed as part of its much-discussed DoubleClick acquisition. Eric Schmidt and crew just agreed to sell the Chicago-based Performics SEM biz to Publicis Groupe, a French advertising outfit. The deal is expected to close …
Google.. 'Rare' moment of Sanity?
El Rej are you drunk? Google is the epitome of sanity in our troubled interweb
If insanity makes you billions of dollars then maybe normal is not ideal?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor