True to its word, Google has unloaded the search engine marketing arm of Performics, the business unit it nabbed as part of its much-discussed DoubleClick acquisition. Eric Schmidt and crew just agreed to sell the Chicago-based Performics SEM biz to Publicis Groupe, a French advertising outfit. The deal is expected to close …
Google.. 'Rare' moment of Sanity?
El Rej are you drunk? Google is the epitome of sanity in our troubled interweb
If insanity makes you billions of dollars then maybe normal is not ideal?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait