Micro-blogging service Twitter has fallen prey to malware. Users of the micro-blogging service are being offered up links to booby-trapped sites from a compromised profile. The approach is being used to spread malware in the form of links to a supposed skin flick featuring Brazilian pop star Kelly Key. Prospective marks are told …
Coining a new term...
WE want Pictures!
I wondered why our content filter wouldn't let the plebs read this article - funnily enough it was flagged for allowed "inappropriate medical slang". Apparently twitter is the Female perineum - (of course we had already allowed the other key offending combination of words flagged. "Masturbating Brazilian Women flashing their perineum" sites are a go go in the office now!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE