Micro-blogging service Twitter has fallen prey to malware. Users of the micro-blogging service are being offered up links to booby-trapped sites from a compromised profile. The approach is being used to spread malware in the form of links to a supposed skin flick featuring Brazilian pop star Kelly Key. Prospective marks are told …
Coining a new term...
WE want Pictures!
I wondered why our content filter wouldn't let the plebs read this article - funnily enough it was flagged for allowed "inappropriate medical slang". Apparently twitter is the Female perineum - (of course we had already allowed the other key offending combination of words flagged. "Masturbating Brazilian Women flashing their perineum" sites are a go go in the office now!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait