Micro-blogging service Twitter has fallen prey to malware. Users of the micro-blogging service are being offered up links to booby-trapped sites from a compromised profile. The approach is being used to spread malware in the form of links to a supposed skin flick featuring Brazilian pop star Kelly Key. Prospective marks are told …
Coining a new term...
WE want Pictures!
I wondered why our content filter wouldn't let the plebs read this article - funnily enough it was flagged for allowed "inappropriate medical slang". Apparently twitter is the Female perineum - (of course we had already allowed the other key offending combination of words flagged. "Masturbating Brazilian Women flashing their perineum" sites are a go go in the office now!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'