Micro-blogging service Twitter has fallen prey to malware. Users of the micro-blogging service are being offered up links to booby-trapped sites from a compromised profile. The approach is being used to spread malware in the form of links to a supposed skin flick featuring Brazilian pop star Kelly Key. Prospective marks are told …
Coining a new term...
WE want Pictures!
I wondered why our content filter wouldn't let the plebs read this article - funnily enough it was flagged for allowed "inappropriate medical slang". Apparently twitter is the Female perineum - (of course we had already allowed the other key offending combination of words flagged. "Masturbating Brazilian Women flashing their perineum" sites are a go go in the office now!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging