Micro-blogging service Twitter has fallen prey to malware. Users of the micro-blogging service are being offered up links to booby-trapped sites from a compromised profile. The approach is being used to spread malware in the form of links to a supposed skin flick featuring Brazilian pop star Kelly Key. Prospective marks are told …
Coining a new term...
WE want Pictures!
I wondered why our content filter wouldn't let the plebs read this article - funnily enough it was flagged for allowed "inappropriate medical slang". Apparently twitter is the Female perineum - (of course we had already allowed the other key offending combination of words flagged. "Masturbating Brazilian Women flashing their perineum" sites are a go go in the office now!
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst