We all carry a stack of gadgets around with us, but whether you keep them in a handbag, manbag, pocket or plastic bag, it’s keeping them charged up that’s important. Enter the Power Purse. power_purse Power Purse charges gadgets with solar energy. This high-tech bag’s outer surface is covered with solar panels that absorb the …
Man bag version pleease?
Now that's an example of good thinking, excellent design, with worthwhile eco friendly credentials. If he'd design a man-bag version, I'd get one!
Or how about a wallet version.... hmmmm...
Mine's the coat with the solar panels all over it
What, and just leave it out and lying around all the time?
traditaionally kept in the rear pocket...
obviously the sun does sine out of his arse!!!
re: wallet version
not if the sun shines out of your....
mines the one with the solar panels charging the attached segway.
Man bag versions are available at:
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked