We all carry a stack of gadgets around with us, but whether you keep them in a handbag, manbag, pocket or plastic bag, it’s keeping them charged up that’s important. Enter the Power Purse. power_purse Power Purse charges gadgets with solar energy. This high-tech bag’s outer surface is covered with solar panels that absorb the …
Man bag version pleease?
Now that's an example of good thinking, excellent design, with worthwhile eco friendly credentials. If he'd design a man-bag version, I'd get one!
Or how about a wallet version.... hmmmm...
Mine's the coat with the solar panels all over it
What, and just leave it out and lying around all the time?
traditaionally kept in the rear pocket...
obviously the sun does sine out of his arse!!!
re: wallet version
not if the sun shines out of your....
mines the one with the solar panels charging the attached segway.
Man bag versions are available at:
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball