We all carry a stack of gadgets around with us, but whether you keep them in a handbag, manbag, pocket or plastic bag, it’s keeping them charged up that’s important. Enter the Power Purse. power_purse Power Purse charges gadgets with solar energy. This high-tech bag’s outer surface is covered with solar panels that absorb the …
Man bag version pleease?
Now that's an example of good thinking, excellent design, with worthwhile eco friendly credentials. If he'd design a man-bag version, I'd get one!
Or how about a wallet version.... hmmmm...
Mine's the coat with the solar panels all over it
What, and just leave it out and lying around all the time?
traditaionally kept in the rear pocket...
obviously the sun does sine out of his arse!!!
re: wallet version
not if the sun shines out of your....
mines the one with the solar panels charging the attached segway.
Man bag versions are available at:
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs