Sales of digital content, such as music and TV, through mobile phones will have soared by 2013, according to the latest forecast. Juniper Research has predicted that roughly 50 per cent of all mobile phone users will have bought a digital good at least once through their mobile phone by 2013. On average, users are expected to …
It has already begun
Guys, there are several countries most in Africa and Central America where Mobile-based payments are already being widely used even to pay commodities such as electric energy.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS