Sales of digital content, such as music and TV, through mobile phones will have soared by 2013, according to the latest forecast. Juniper Research has predicted that roughly 50 per cent of all mobile phone users will have bought a digital good at least once through their mobile phone by 2013. On average, users are expected to …
It has already begun
Guys, there are several countries most in Africa and Central America where Mobile-based payments are already being widely used even to pay commodities such as electric energy.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world+dog with SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call