Sales of digital content, such as music and TV, through mobile phones will have soared by 2013, according to the latest forecast. Juniper Research has predicted that roughly 50 per cent of all mobile phone users will have bought a digital good at least once through their mobile phone by 2013. On average, users are expected to …
It has already begun
Guys, there are several countries most in Africa and Central America where Mobile-based payments are already being widely used even to pay commodities such as electric energy.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Review Amazon Fire Phone: What's MISSING... and why it WON'T set the world alight