This is the age of convergence, when the lines between various digital devices are blurred. Many use their mobile phone to take snaps, so it’s no surprise that camera manufacturers are fighting back. Take the Samsung NV4 for example. Now you might think that this is just another compact digital camera, but you would be wrong, …
It's about time someone came up with something like this. Now they just need to add some kind of mobile communications device to it (perhaps some sort of "mobile telephone"?) Then I'll finally be able to buy a mobe where the camera isn't shit. Happy days.
Video frame rates
What is it with digital camera and cameraphone vendors supplying ridiculous video frame rates? This one provides 20fps, 15fpd and 30fps, but why not PAL-friendly 25fps or 50fps? Frame rate conversions create a juddering image, especially visible when panning. Maybe Korea uses NTSC and that is where the last two rates come, but actually Nokia phones have the same problem, even though the vendor hails from the PAL universe (ok, actually digital DVB these days, but the TV frame rate in Finland is still 50 fps interlaced).
Is there any cameraphone that shoots video in 25fps or 50fps at VGA resolution or better? I'll buy it even if it is not Nokia...
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS