Oracle's post BEA Systems acquisition roadmap hits the ground running in the next two weeks with the delivery of version 10.3 of BEA's popular application server. WebLogic Server 10.3 has been released to manufacturing with customers expected to get final CDs in the next 14 days, senior vice president of Oracle server …
Guess someone missed this...still no patch as well...
Oracle WebLogic Server Apache Connector Remote Code Execution
Shame about JRocket!
After years of BEA making JRocket freely available and encouraging users to to try it's a shame the Java community will lose out on this valuable resource.
Leave it to the FTSE 100
To wrangle over the ins and outs of Oracle's emerging strategy.
The rest of us can get on with it using LAMP, JBoss or .Net.
? JRockit is Still Available
JRockit is still (and will continue to be) available:
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE