The assistant of rogue trader Jerome Kerviel is being investigated for complicity in his former boss' trading scandal that cost one of France's largest banks billions of euros. Thomas Mougard was charged Friday as an "assisted witness," in the case — a legal status for witnesses who may be implicated themselves. He is accused …
"Kerviel admits to gaming the system, but claims his managers knew of his dealings and never stopped him so long as he was making money for the bank."
So I'm presuming they have also been charged as "assisted witnesses"?
Always two there are...
...a master and an apprentice...
Not for Everyone and only available from a Few.
"Always two there are... ...a master and an apprentice..." ..By Robert Ramsay Posted Tuesday 5th August 2008 09:12 GMT
Indeed, Robert, and Virtual Mentoring requires some Real SMART, Je ne Sais Quoi, Savoir Faire . Phew, ..... that makes IT AIXXXXStreamly Valuable Tool.
You may ponder on the Possible/Probable Relevance/Virtual Relativity of this Link ....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIX_operating_system ..... in the Light of all that you know of Alien Systems and Assistance.
Vive l'AIResistance? Erevolution?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR